Samui Go-Kart in Bophut offers thrill-seekers looking to enjoy a round of racing in Koh Samui. Courses suit various skill levels – the centre offers double karts for adults to ride with their child. Riders should be at least 7 years old if they want to drive unaccompanied.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Good to know about Samui Go-Kart
Samui Go-Kart has a 500-metre-long asphalt track with enough tight turns to test your driving skills. Tyre boundaries surround the track as a safety measure. Helmets must be worn when driving.
There are 3 different types of go-karts available. A good choice for children and beginners has a 5-horsepower engine that reaches speeds of 40 km/h. Experienced drivers can pick the 13-horsepower pro-karts, which can reach 75 km/h. For the true daredevils, there are speed-karts with a 25-horsepower engine and a maximum speed of 125 km/h.
Samui Go-Kart is located next to Bophut Beach, making it easily accessible from most resorts by foot or a short taxi ride.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Address: 101/2 Moo 1, Samui Ring Road, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 425 097