Around Samui Island Tour
Sightseeing Tour around Koh Samui
Around Samui Island Tour gives you a quick overview of the island's most notable attractions. Visit the Temple of Big Buddha or Wat Phra Yai, one of the most famous Samui landmarks before enjoying the splendid panoramic view to Thong Ta-Khian, Chaweng Beach and the Gulf of Thailand from the viewpoint at Lad Koh.
You will then Continue to Lamai and stop at the bizarre stone formation of Grandmother and Grandfather (Hin Ta and Hin Yai), then proceed to and enjoy an entertaining show in a nearby monkey school. You’ll then head to Wat Kunaram, where the mummified body of a Buddhist monk can be seen. The next attraction is Na-Muang Waterfall for a refreshing dip in the natural pool (season depending), before continuing to Nathon Town for some shopping.
Highlights of this tour:
- Discover two notable Samui temples: Big Buddha and Wat Kunaram
- Hike to the panoramic Lad Koh Viewpoint
- Refresh yourself in a pristine natural environment at Na Muang Waterfall
- Souvenirs shopping at Nathon, a charming vintage town
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.Read More
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
There's a lot to see and do on Koh Samui and its environs. The best way to take all the sights, sites and beaches is by taking an organised tour. You can choose from half-day and full-day tours, taking you round the island or even to neighbouring Koh Phangan. Go dolphin watching or systematically explore Samui's beaches or its richly verdant interior. Excitement, fun and eye-opening sights are all here.