Koh Samui Attractions
What to See in Koh Samui
Koh Samui attractions extend beyond the beautiful beaches the island is known for, though they are definitely attractive in their own right. If you want a break from all of that lounging in the sand, though, there are a host of unusual things to see, which make the most of the island’s unique culture and charms.
The attractions in Koh Samui lean more towards the low-key, natural end of the scale, which best suit’s the island’s general ambiance. Why would you bother to visit a high-tech theme park when the whole island is your playground? Instead, you can enjoy some truly remarkable sites of historic, cultural and religious significance as well as sights of breathtaking natural beauty. For a little more quirkiness, check out the monkey show or the snake farm.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park