High Park Samui is a water park built on a panoramic hilltop in Chaweng. Not only is it easy to access, it promises extreme fun and excitement awaiting all who visit here. The park has two slides measuring 15 metres tall and 31 metres long, which will get you sliding up to 50 km per hour! The slides feature ramps at the end to send you flying into the plunge pool below, which measures nearly four meters in depth.
For those who aren’t quite ready to take such a thrilling leap, there is a smaller ramp to get you in the mood. Sliders fly off the chutes higher into the air than the surrounding coconut trees around High Park Samui before splashing safely into the pool. But don’t panic, it's safety first here, with several lifeguards on duty at all times to ensure maximum safety.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
High Park Samui Highlights
There’s more than slides to whet your appetite at High Park: international DJs spin beats on a state-of-the-art sound system all-day long. Plus, two fully stocked bars serve drinks, including a selection of international spirits and cocktails. Swimmers and sliders can fuel their day of adventure at the High Park signature restaurant. Of course, chilling out in the Samui sunshine is all part of the programme, and there's plenty of bean bags for chilling out and catching a tan, or you can shelter from the sun under the gazebo, all positioned at ideal vantage points so you can see all the action.
High Park Samui Photos
High Park Samui
- Opening Hours: From 12:00-20:00
- Location: 83/3 Moo 2 Amphoe Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand 84320 (Off the small road north of Chaweng Lake)
- Tel: +66 (0)77 961 484
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/highparkkohsamui/
- Price Range: Entrance to the park is free, all-day general admission is charged 650 THB