Hin Lad Waterfall Temple
Hin Lad Waterfall Temple is set in an evergreen tropical jungle just before the trail up to the famous Hin Lad Waterfall, a few kilometres south of Nathon in Koh Samui. Its name is Wat Namtok Hin Lad in Thai or Saunthamma Pala Nikrotharam Temple in full.
This forest monastery is usually busy on weekends –
- Opening Hours: Daily from sunrise to sunset
- Location: Moo 2, Ang Thong, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)89 972 8131
Paradise Park Farm
Paradise Park Farm is a waterpark on set on Koh Samui’s highest mountain – Khao Pom – in Taling Ngam on the southwestern area of the island. Paradise Park Farm originally opened as a bird zoo in 2012, before adding deer, rabbits and other gentle mammals to their menagerie.
The park covers 8 hectares and, apart from housing over 100 birds and other animals, it features a restaurant, a swimming pool, and offers outstanding panoramic views over Koh Samui.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9 am to 5 pm
- Location: 217/3 Moo 1, Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 255 1222
Thong Krut fisherman's village
Thong Krut is a fisherman's village in Koh Samui with a peaceful shallow-water bay where you can charter long-tail boats out to neighbouring islands. Prices are usually fixed but it doesn’t hurt to bargain with a smile.
Thong Krut attracts those looking to escape the crowds of central Samui. You have the choice to eat at several Read More...
- Location: Thong Krut Village, Thong Krut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand