Koh Samui Beaches
Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach, Bophut and Maenam Beaches...
Koh Samui beaches are world-famous for their fine white sands and crystal clear waters, as well as the wild parties under the soft light of the full moon. Bordered by nodding coconut trees to one side and lapped by the beautiful Gulf of Thailand to the other, they are just the kinds of beaches you find in the ads and exactly what you picture when you think of a tropical coastline.
Naturally, not all of the beaches in Koh Samui play host to nightly parties. Most offer peace and relaxation while some are almost entirely deserted at all hours, providing perfect isolation. The majority offer everything you could want or need from a day by the sea. Get a massage, have your hair braided, buy barbecued chicken or sarongs, get to know the locals or simply doze off and chill out.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure