Beyond Koh Samui
Koh Samui Hotels & Travel Guide
An international resort destination, Koh Samui has remarkably good connections to major cities and resorts throughout the country. Fly direct from Koh Samui to Thailand's capital city Bangkok - just an hour away, or Phuket Island in just 40 minutes. Flights are also available (subject to seasonal changes) to stunning Krabi province, located on the mainland nearby. If you want to visit Pattaya or the adventure laden northern province of Chiang Mai, flights are available from Koh Samui changing at Bangkok.
Prefer the more sedate pace of the train? Take the ferry to the mainland and catch a train from Suratthani to Bangkok and then to Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Or, if you want to explore further, head south to Malaysia.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park