Bangrak Beach Club in Bophut is one of the more peaceful examples of its kind, with a rustic look and an easygoing atmosphere. The centrepiece is a large swimming pool which, with green tiles, looks like a tropical lagoon, surrounded by wood decking and trees, with the main restaurant under a palm thatch roof.
Bangrak Beach Club Resort has 5 guestrooms and covers a total of 4,000 square metres. The beach club itself has a choice of sun loungers and cabanas overlooking the tranquil Big Buddha Beach, with a restaurant, a separate sports bar and easy-listening music playing.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Bangrak Beach Club highlights
Bangrak Beach Club livens up a bit during its weekly special events every Friday and Saturday, featuring local and international DJs playing deep or funky classic house tracks. Happy hour during these events is from 5pm to 7pm – perfect for enjoying buy-one-get-one-free deals on sundowner beers and cocktails.
The restaurant at Bangrak Beach Club has 2 menus: one purely Thai food and another with a choice of international cuisine. Top picks include chicken massaman curry, som tam, a homemade cheeseburger and an Australian ribeye steak served with 3 sauces.
Bangrak Beach Club
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to midnight
- Location: 23/2 Moo 4, Bangrak, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 425 330, +66 (0)81 498 9272