Coco Tams is a fun and extremely popular beach bar located just outside of The Wharf Samui. With beanbags on the beach, swing seats at the bar, cabanas, shisha and even a large projector screen, it is the ideal tropical relaxation spot and one of the top nightlife attractions in Fisherman’s Village.
The venue is very much an open-air arrangement, with only a couple of palm-thatch buildings to find once you enter the well-maintained area, with a neat little garden separating it from Bophut Beach Road. The look and feel is that of an easy-going rustic beach bar, with palms and people nodding to chillout tunes.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
The cocktails follow the tropical idyll theme, with a choice of 28 drinks available and served in jar-like glasses. You can enjoy classic favourites like a Mai Tai (220 baht) or signature mixes such as the “Dark Passion”, which Coco Tam’s claim to be “probably the best cocktail in the island” and includes vodka, passion fruit and watermelon juice (240 baht).
Especially busy on Friday nights (when it effectively marks the limit of the Fisherman’s Village Walking Street market), it is a popular place with locals and tourists of a surprising variety of ages. It’s not that unusual to see even middle-aged travellers engaged in a bout of beer pong on the table provided!
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 16:00 – 01:00
- Location: 99/1 Moo 1, Bophut Beach, in front of The Wharf Samui, Fisherman’s Village, Bophut
- Tel: +66 (0)87 592 7900