Gecko Bar Samui is known for its great views as it is located on the Bophut Hills, overlooking the rest of the island. As such you can enjoy the comprehensive bar menu here while also looking out over the azure lagoon below.
The menu is made up of both Thai and western choices, such as traditional fish and chips as well as local classics like pad Thai. Other choices include lighter bites such as chicken wings and spring rolls, and there are a variety of ways to enjoy the food and ambience. The bar has a range of bar stools or you can also relax on cosy beanbags and take in the views that way. If you want to cool off in the Thai heat, there is also an infinity pool here that guests can use.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Drinks include local juices, iced coffees and draught beer, as well as cocktails. There are also sheesha pipes available that have a variety of different flavoured tobaccos.
At night, Gecko Bar Samui really comes to life as a range of local and international DJs play here and you can also catch bands playing live music. The bar also offers free Wi-Fi and has a pool table.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: 137/21 Bophut Hill, Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 737 3507