Zazen, an award-winning restaurant, presents traditional Thai regional dishes with fine-dining touches, sprinkled throughout with culinary flair and brio. The extent of the care put into each dish is reflected in the high cost of dining here and subsequently the French chef spares no effort in his quest for perfection, even growing his own herbs. The wine cellar recently received an award. Décor is elaborate but not overdone, with Moroccan touches, Louis XVI-style furniture and a state-of-the-art open kitchen. Part of the Zazen Resort, it's a beachside stroll away from Bophut Centre towards Mae Nam.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Outside, the Lounge Bar has the views and the inside Electro Bar booms out bass lines that keep dancers on their toes. Of the two bars, the Lounge is the more sociable as the level of volume inside is an impediment to conversation.
With discreet and muted fluorescent lighting and a modernistic design, Q Bar is haven for well-heeled partygoers.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 23:00
- Location: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa
- Remarks: Live Percussion everyday