Bophut Fresh Market
Bophut Fresh Market is among the newest and cleanest of the local fresh markets on Koh Samui. Housed in a purpose-built structure close to the turning for Fisherman’s Village off the main ring road around the island, it has an impressive selection of meats, seafood, fruit, groceries and other products and services available at bargain basement Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30am to 9.45pm
- Location: Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Elephant Walk Koh Samui is a small night market which opens every night in Fisherman’s Village. Located just a short walk (across the road) from the Happy Elephant Restaurant, it is a fun and quirky shopping experience in Bophut and a good place to find some interesting souvenirs.
The titular walk is not a particularly long Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily, shop hours vary
- Location: Bophut Beach Road, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Fisherman’s Village Walking Street
Fisherman’s Village Walking Street is a lively and colourful market held every Friday from 17:00 to 22:00 along the main street in Bophut’s Fisherman’s Village. The ‘walking street phenomena’ has gained ground in Thailand in the past five years and most of the main touristic destinations have a weekly walking street event nowadays.
Bophut’s has all Read More...
- Opening Hours: Fridays from 5pm to 11pm
- Location: Bophut Beach Road, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Saona Collection (former Samana Boutique)
Located at the entrance of the Fisherman's Village, Saona is an attractive boutique aimed mostly at lady shoppers and features original beachwear, dresses, shoes, hats, bags and general accessories. The shop has a tangible Arabesque feel to it, with bamboo changing rooms and tiled floors; Saona is cool in both senses of the word with great Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 34/2 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)91 034 8042
Samui Robot Group
North of Chaweng, it's worth making a stop at the 'Recycled' factory outlet shop that sells fantastic Alien and Predator-like monsters built out of used auto and motorcycle parts. Somewhat scary looking (some of them are huge) they're nevertheless testimony to Thai handicraft skills.
- Location: 9/89 Chaweng, Bophut, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 601 180
The Wharf Samui
The Wharf Samui is a stylish cross between a shopping mall and a marketplace. A 5,000 sqm open-air space with 120 units in a mix of eastern and western historical architectural styles, it blends smoothly with the existing attractions of Fisherman’s Village, adding an impressive selection of good-quality products and services to the already excellent shopping Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2pm to 11pm (closed on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Location: 62 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 425 500