Bophut Fresh Market is among the newest and cleanest of the local fresh markets on Koh Samui. Housed in a purpose-built structure close to the turning for Fisherman’s Village off the main ring road around the island, it has an impressive selection of meats, seafood, fruit, groceries and other products and services available at bargain basement prices. The small food court at the front is popular for its choice of cheap local dishes.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Bophut Fresh Market differs from other similar places on Koh Samui in having a small selection of clothing stores, a barber’s shop and a choice of useful tourist-oriented goods, such as beach mats and sunglasses. It is a good choice for finding cheap ingredients if you are staying in self-catering accommodation around Bophut, with prices around 150 baht per kilogram for pork ribs or belly.
Bophut Fresh Market
- Opening Hours: Daily
- Location: Route 4169, near Wat Bophut, Bophut