Bophut Market is a local fresh market in Koh Samui that offers an impressive selection of meats, seafood, fruit, and groceries. It occupies a purpose-built structure close to the turning for Fisherman’s Village in Bophut.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of Bophut Market in Koh Samui
There's a small food court at the front of Bophut Market where you can enjoy authentic and cheap local dishes. The market also has several clothing stores, a barber’s shop, and a choice of useful tourist-oriented goods like beach mats and sunglasses.
Bophut Market in Koh Samui is a good choice for finding local produce if you're staying in a self-catering hotel or apartment around Bophut. As the market mostly serves the local population, most of the items are available bargain-basement prices.
Bophut Market in Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30am to 9.45pm
- Location: Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand