Saona Collection in Samui
Located on Bophut’s main street, Saona Collection is an attractive boutique aimed mostly at lady shoppers and features original beachwear, dresses, shoes, hats, bags and general accessories.
The shop has a tangible Arabesque feel to it, with bamboo changing rooms and tiled floors; Saona is cool in both senses of the word with great fashion accessories and wall fans. The shop lady is very friendly and makes you feel welcome without overdoing anything.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
Browse through the choices of hats and earrings – all Thai made – and the best thing about this place is that there is no pressure to buy but it's odds-on that you will as the merchandise at Saona is a cut above the rest without being priced out of the purchaser's power.
But can I bargain?
Prices are 'fixed' at Saona Collection but not as rigidly as say, in a supermarket. If you make multiple purchases you've every right to ask for a 'discount' or 'special price' - but you've more chance of getting an advantageous rate if the actual owner is there.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00
- Location: Fisherman's Village's main street