Located on Bophut’s main street, Saona Collection is an attractive boutique aimed mostly at lady shoppers and features original beachwear, dresses, shoes, hats, bags and general accessories.
The shop has a tangible Arabesque feel to it, with bamboo changing rooms and tiled floors; Saona is cool in both senses of the word with great fashion accessories and wall fans. The shop lady is very friendly and makes you feel welcome without overdoing anything.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Browse through the choices of hats and earrings – all Thai made – and the best thing about this place is that there is no pressure to buy but it's odds-on that you will as the merchandise at Saona is a cut above the rest without being priced out of the purchaser's power.
But can I bargain?
Prices are 'fixed' at Saona Collection but not as rigidly as say, in a supermarket. If you make multiple purchases you've every right to ask for a 'discount' or 'special price' - but you've more chance of getting an advantageous rate if the actual owner is there.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00
- Location: Fisherman's Village's main street