Chez Francois is a quaint French restaurant at the entrance of Fisherman's Village in Bophut. It provides an intimate setting with only a few tables placed inside for a more personalised and relaxed dining experience. Chez Francois is named after the chef and owner, Francois Porte, who you can see showcasing his culinary skills inside the place.
The restaurant offers a wide selection of French fine cuisine food that guests love because of its impeccable taste and unique flavours. Chez Francois always makes sure that every dish is correctly portioned and that the balance of ingredients is just right.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of Chez Francois Restaurant in Koh Samui
Many locals and expats love visiting Chez Francois Restaurant because of its open kitchen, where they can see their food being prepared in front of them upon order. The culinary skills of Francois Porte are definitely a sight to behold. He always makes sure that whatever he does is done with passion and nicely presented.
The upside of Chez Francois Restaurant is that the menu is reasonably priced for an authentic French cuisine dining experience. It also has friendly and competent staff who try hard to provide a pleasant dining experience.
Chez Francois Restaurant in Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 6.30pm to 10.30pm, closed on Sundays and Mondays
- Location: 33/2 Moo 1, Fisherman's Village, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)96 071 1800