Karma Sutra Bar & Kitchen in Bophut is unreservedly all-out retro hippy chic. Flanking both sides of the entrance to Fisherman’s Village by the pier, Karma Sutra has chunky Indonesian wooden furniture with soft cushions, cool sounds, Buddha images and muted lights.
The 2 branches are slightly different, with one side markedly busier than the other. As well as having a full menu – charmingly presented as a newspaper –and drinks list, French-owned Karma Sutra is also a great people-watching spot with good views of the pier and the open ocean.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to midnight
- Location: 37 Moo 1, Fisherman's Village, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 751 8674