Kohinoor Indian Restaurant in Koh Samui
Bophut Restaurants & Dining0
With a mixture of décor that can seem confusing, Kohinoor in Bophut can be overstated to some and understated to others. Its saffron-coloured walls are adorned with abstract paintings which in turn are counterpointed by more traditional Indian décor.
Décor aside, here diners can enjoy good old-fashioned Indian food such as a lamb tandoori, mixed vegetable kebabs, prawn puri and, to wash it all down, lassi, beer or even a good cup of Indian tea.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
In short, the Indian food served at Kohinoor is a little bland and it’s certainly not a good sign when the waiter asks if you’d like your curry served spicy or not.
Still, Kohinoor is a tranquil place to dine and the vegetable curry was pretty fresh but certainly not as spicy as ordered and anticipated. A good people-watching spot as it is on the Bophut walking street.
Kohinoor Indian Restaurant
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 22:00
- Location: Fisherman's Village's main street