Starfish and Coffee in Bophut
Bophut Restaurants & Dining0
One of longest-established restaurants in Fisherman's Village, Starfish and Coffee (named after a Prince song, in case you were wondering) is also one of its most atmospheric.
Split into separate dining and bar areas, the décor – with heavy, opulent deep red Arabian-Indian hues – combines with ambient chill music to create a Buddha-Bar-On-Sea vibe.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
Even the pool table has sexy red baize. The food is surprisingly cheap, aimed squarely at the tourist trade, so it doesn't tend to be very spicy or that innovative.
There's also an attached boutique, which sells an impressive range of silk-covered ladies shoes, amongst other things.
Relax at Starfish and Coffee
Starfish and Coffee has distinct dining and bar areas and you'll also find pool tables here. Atmosphere-wise, it's a good place to relax and enjoy the evening at a slower pace rather than a 'dine and hurry out' location as the al fresco part has views out over nearby party island Koh Phangan and local fishing boats heading out for the night. Mains will generally cost between 130 - 180 baht.
Starfish and Coffee
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 13:00 – 23:00
- Location: Fisherman's Village's main street
- Tel: 077 427 201