One of longest-established restaurants in Fisherman's Village, Starfish and Coffee (named after a Prince song, in case you were wondering) is also one of its most atmospheric.
Split into separate dining and bar areas, the décor – with heavy, opulent deep red Arabian-Indian hues – combines with ambient chill music to create a Buddha-Bar-On-Sea vibe.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Even the pool table has sexy red baize. The food is surprisingly cheap, aimed squarely at the tourist trade, so it doesn't tend to be very spicy or that innovative.
There's also an attached boutique, which sells an impressive range of silk-covered ladies shoes, amongst other things.
Relax at Starfish and Coffee
Starfish and Coffee has distinct dining and bar areas and you'll also find pool tables here. Atmosphere-wise, it's a good place to relax and enjoy the evening at a slower pace rather than a 'dine and hurry out' location as the al fresco part has views out over nearby party island Koh Phangan and local fishing boats heading out for the night. Mains will generally cost between 130 - 180 baht.
Starfish and Coffee
- Opening Hours: 13:00 – 23:00
- Location: Fisherman's Village's main street
- Tel: 077 427 201