The Pier is a classy-looking, black-themed restaurant with views out over the Gulf of Thailand. As it was opened in 2006 it looks a little beaten up, but maybe that’s due to its popularity and the wooden flooring arrangement.
The Pier serves Thai and international dishes with an emphasis on seafood, all served up by young, chic-looking staff members. An exterior wooden staircase takes diners up into a comfortable and breezy eating area. Expect to pay a little more here than the usual run-of-the-mill restaurants.
The Pier Restaurant is closed. More info coming soon...
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
With a name like The Pier, it's no wonder that this restaurant majors in seafood. From lobsters to prawns, to steamed and deep-fried whole fish, you can take your pick from the nautical delights served up here.
The Pier has clever cushion and sofa arrangements to make your dining experience all that more regal. So relax back and take your time over dinner/lunch. This is certainly one of the best places to do so in Bophut.
The Pier Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Location: Next to Bophut Pier in Fisherman's Village
- Tel: 077 430 680