Captain Kirk Restaurant in Koh Samui
Chaweng Restaurants & Dining0
Captain Kirk in Chaweng, in spite of its size (it’s big enough for 90 covers), has a good stab at being intimate by way of its bamboo fittings, huge ceramic vases, Raj-era wall photos and unique see-through glass table tops with assorted shells and beach memorabilia beneath.
Still, the fact is that this first-floor fan-cooled restaurant borders a nightmarish spaghetti-like confusion of elevated electric street cables so it’s best to avoid the open-sided ‘window’ dining area as it is also noisy because of the constant stream of traffic rumbling by and hooting beneath.
Captain Kirk Restaurant is closed. More info coming soon...Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
With mostly deep-fried starters such as spring rolls, prawns, and seafood fritters, there’s also an extensive seafood choice for mains with a Thai section and vegetarian choices as well as a rich list of salads and soups – indeed the fisherman soup with barracuda slices and shrimps with garlic bread is an agreeably light meal.
All the same, even with an extremely attentive and English-speaking waitress, Captain Kirk is a long way from being the coziest restaurant in town.
Captain Kirk Restaurant
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late
- Location: Chaweng Beach Road, diagonally opposed to The Islander next to Pizza Hut – entrance on the side
- Tel: 081 270 5376