Duomo is an Italian restaurant located diagonally opposite Starz Cabaret Koh Samui in central Chaweng, down a small soi (alley) that leads to several guesthouses. Prices are a little elevated (for Thailand), but you will find good quality Italian cuisine (it has excellent risotto) and a very extensive wine list.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
What are the highlights of Duomo in Koh Samui?
Duomo is an intimate fan-cooled restaurant in Chaweng with a large-screen TV on the wall. The restaurant is a favourite among Italian expatriates in Koh Samui.
It often enjoys has high ratings, largely because its menu (available in Italian and English) is dotted with regional specialities. Its four-cheese pizza comes highly recommended.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12.30 pm to 11 pm
- Location: 60/33 Soi MontienHouse, Chaweng, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 300 504