Duomo Ristorante in Koh Samui
Chaweng Restaurants & Dining0
Named after Milan’s cathedral, Duomo is located diagonally opposite Starz Cabaret in central Chaweng down a small soi that leads to several guesthouses. With typically Italian white tablecloths and sparkling-clean wine glasses, the restaurant wouldn’t look out of place downtown Milan.
Prices are a little elevated (for Thailand) but you will find a good level of Italian cuisine here with excellent risotto and a very capable wine list.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Duomo is a favourite among Italian expatriates here and has high ratings, largely because its menu (Italian and English language) is dotted with regional peculiarities but highly recommended is its four-cheese pizza.
An intimate fan-cooled restaurant, it really could do without the large-screen TV on the wall.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:30 closed Wednesday
- Location: Diagonally opposite Starz Cabaret
- Tel: 077 414 258
You May Also Like