Duomo Ristorante in Koh Samui
Chaweng Restaurants & Dining0
Named after Milan’s cathedral, Duomo is located diagonally opposite Starz Cabaret in central Chaweng down a small soi that leads to several guesthouses. With typically Italian white tablecloths and sparkling-clean wine glasses, the restaurant wouldn’t look out of place downtown Milan.
Prices are a little elevated (for Thailand) but you will find a good level of Italian cuisine here with excellent risotto and a very capable wine list.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
Duomo is a favourite among Italian expatriates here and has high ratings, largely because its menu (Italian and English language) is dotted with regional peculiarities but highly recommended is its four-cheese pizza.
An intimate fan-cooled restaurant, it really could do without the large-screen TV on the wall.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:30 closed Wednesday
- Location: Diagonally opposite Starz Cabaret
- Tel: 077 414 258