Green Bird in Chaweng is an unpretentious Thai restaurant serving up mostly seafood dishes. It's very popular as prices are relatively cheaper than most restaurants in the area. True to its name, the 30-square-metre restaurant is green throughout, with 1 wall covered with reviews from previous customers.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of Green Bird Restaurant in Koh Samui
Green Bird Restaurant has a photo menu to make it easy to order – popular dishes include fried rice and pad thai, as well as seafood and salads. The Thai restaurant is open-sided, overlooking streams of tourists exploring this small alleyway.
With a friendly owner and attentive staff, the restaurant delivers simple yet satisfying Thai food in less than fussy surroundings. To find Green Bird Restaurant, keep an eye out for its signage, which leads off central Chaweng's main high street.
Green Bird Restaurant in Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to 10pm
- Location: 157/17 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach Road, Chaweng, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)86 906 4638