Red Snapper is a Chaweng restaurant that thinks big in terms of hiring international chefs and has a wide-ranging and innovative menu. Its modern décor includes abstract art on the walls, a live music lounge and bar, and an outside terrace hemmed in by teakwood railway sleepers with plenty of plants to keep things green.
Essentially a Mediterranean-influenced restaurant, you can enjoy dishes such as roasted duck breast with red wine sauce and polenta, roasted snow fish fillet in chorizo oil, a whole range of healthy salads and dessert treats such as poached pear belle Helene.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Red Snapper Restaurant highlights
The wine list at Red Snapper is one of the best on the island with labels from all over the world and this award-winning restaurant is able to offer a well-rounded fine-dining experience.
Located downtown Chaweng, its terrace next to the busy sidewalk is a prime people-watching spot while the interior is a haven of peace. You’ll find live jazz most nights of the week and a sophisticated atmosphere that's very unlike the more laid-back, average Samui dining choice.
Red Snapper Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to midnight
- Location: 155/4 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng, Koh Samui 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 300 200