Red Snapper Restaurant in Samui
Chaweng Restaurants & Dining0
Red is theme colour at Red Snapper with red seat covers and napkins and red birds of paradise flowers. This Chaweng restaurant thinks big in terms of hiring international chefs and has a wide ranging and innovative menu. Its modern décor includes abstract art on the walls, a live music lounge and bar, and an outside terrace hemmed in by teakwood railway sleepers with plenty of plants to keep things green.
Essentially a Mediterranean-influenced restaurant, you can enjoy dishes such as roasted duck breast with red wine sauce and polenta, roasted snow fish fillet in chorizo oil, a whole range of healthy salads and dessert treats such as poached pear ‘Belle Helene’.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
The wine list at Red Snapper is one of the best on the island with labels from all over the world and this award-winning restaurant is able to offer a well-rounded fine-dining experience.
Located downtown Chaweng, its terrace next to the busy sidewalk is a prime people-watching spot while the interior is a haven of peace. You’ll find live jazz here every night except Sundays and a sophisticated atmosphere that is very unlike the more laid-back, average Samui dining choice.
Red Snapper Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00 (kitchen closes at 10:30)
- Location: Next to the Chaweng Regent Beach Resort
- Tel: 077 422 008
You May Also Like