The Islander Restaurant in Chaweng
Chaweng Restaurants & Dining0
The Islander doesn’t do things by halves. It can handle 200 covers, has an incredible 22 large-screen TVs, the cheapest Guinness on Samui, free Wi-Fi and free pool tables upstairs. Here, you can get all-day breakfasts (the ‘Full Monty’), pub grub, and even Mexican food on its predominantly British menu.
If you are that way inclined you can eat a full Sunday menu every night here. Simply put, the Islander’s menu is huge and if a dish isn’t on it you didn’t want it in the first place. The Islander also has a selection of draft beers, including Kilkenny and Guinness.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
This lively, centrally located, large, fan-cooled, open-sided pub/restaurant is a sports pub par excellence and it prides itself on covering all the games/races that matter so even with time differences the pub will do its best to broadcast important sporting events.
If you like an atmospheric noisy and enthusiastic sports crowd here’s where to go.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 02:00
- Location: Opposite Pizza Hut central Chaweng