The Islander doesn’t do things by halves. It can handle 200 covers, has an incredible 22 large-screen TVs, the cheapest Guinness on Samui, free Wi-Fi and free pool tables upstairs. Here, you can get all-day breakfasts (the ‘Full Monty’), pub grub, and even Mexican food on its predominantly British menu.
If you are that way inclined you can eat a full Sunday menu every night here. Simply put, the Islander’s menu is huge and if a dish isn’t on it you didn’t want it in the first place. The Islander also has a selection of draft beers, including Kilkenny and Guinness.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
This lively, centrally located, large, fan-cooled, open-sided pub/restaurant is a sports pub par excellence and it prides itself on covering all the games/races that matter so even with time differences the pub will do its best to broadcast important sporting events.
If you like an atmospheric noisy and enthusiastic sports crowd here’s where to go.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 02:00
- Location: Opposite Pizza Hut central Chaweng