Chaweng Night Market offers a fantastic array of dining options, with a couple of stalls selling clothes and souvenirs. Despite its name, it’s not exactly a full and proper market. Located along Chaweng Beach Road, the market is effectively a large and open-air food court, offering authentic local Thai food, European and international favourites, as well as a couple of small bars.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of Chaweng Night Market
Prices at Chaweng Night Market are very low, with cocktails costing from around 90 baht, cocktail buckets from 260 baht, Thai dishes from 80 baht, lobster dishes from 200 baht per 100g, snacks from 60 baht and pizza from 110 baht. Many of the stalls are much higher quality than you’d ordinarily expect of a market.
You can enjoy your meals at the many tables and chairs laid out in the middle of the densely packed plaza.
Chaweng Night Market in Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 11pm
- Location: 14/102 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach Road, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand