Chaweng Night Market, despite its name, is not exactly a full and proper market. While there is a fantastic array of dining options, there is very little else, with only a couple of stalls selling clothes and souvenirs. Established behind the large and popular fitness centre Star Gym, the market is effectively a large food court, with a choice of local Thai food as well as European and international choices and even a couple of small bars.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
As you would expect of a food court, prices at Chaweng Night Market are very low, with cocktails from 80 baht, cocktail buckets from 250 baht, Thai dishes from 70 baht, lobster dishes at 190 baht per 100g, snacks from 50 baht and pizza from 100 baht. Many of the stalls are much higher quality than you would ordinarily expect of a market, particularly the international offerings. Everything can be enjoyed at the many tables and chairs laid out in the middle of the densely-packed plaza.
Chaweng Night Market
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 23:00
- Location: 14/102 Moo 2, behind Star Gym, Chaweng Beach Road, Chaweng