Koh Samui Restaurants & Dining
Where and What to Eat in Koh Samui
The sheer quantity and variety of Koh Samui restaurants ensures that you need never go hungry on the island! From delicious local snacks to international five-star cuisine, every taste is catered to. No matter where you're from or what food you like, you'll find it somewhere on Samui for you. The range of restaurants, cafés, street stalls, beach vendors, bakeries and local places to eat is huge.
Head to Chaweng Beach for its high concentration of internationally-acclaimed restaurants, or stop in Lamai for high quality, reasonably priced Thai food. Fancy dining underneath the stars on a moonlit beach? Or in a chic restaurant with a live band? Or maybe in a hilltop restaurant with a fantastic view? There are restaurants in Koh Samui which offer all of this and more.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park