Kob Thai Restaurant offers authentic Thai food in a serene tropical setting, just off the main hub of Lamai Beach Road. Tables are set in a tropical garden under individual wooden salas (pavilions). The restaurant also has an outdoor swimming pool for the kids to splash in, so be sure to bring some swimsuits. After dark, the garden and pool are lit up with multi-coloured lights, creating a rather romantic ambience.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of Kob Thai Restaurant in Koh Samui
The menu at Kob Thai Restaurant is a solid offering of traditional Thai dishes. Considering the scenic venue and the generous size of the portions, the prices are very reasonable. Must-tries include the stir-fried noodles, chicken with cashew nuts, and crab with curry powder.
Kob Thai Restaurant is located some 600 metres from Lamai Beach, which you can easily access on foot. The nearby Coco Splash Water Park works a helpful landmark when locating the venue.
Kob Thai Restaurant in Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to 10.30pm
- Location: Haad Lamai 3, Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)82 534 9325