Kob Thai Restaurant offers authentic Thai food in a serene tropical setting, just off the main hub of Lamai Beach Road. Tables are set in a tropical garden under individual wooden salas. The restaurant also has an outdoor swimming pool for the kids to splash in, so be sure to bring some swimsuits. After dark, the garden and pool are lit up with multi-hued lights, creating a truly magical ambiance.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
The menu at Kob Thai Restaurant is a solid offering of traditional Thai dishes. Considering the scenic venue and the generous size of the portions, the prices are very reasonable. Noodle dishes like stir fried noodles with chicken are priced at 100 baht and up, while the likes of chicken with cashew nuts and crab with curry powder start at a price point of 190 baht.
Kob Thai Restaurant is located some 600 metres from Lamai Beach and it’s easily accessed by foot. The nearby Coco Splash Water Park works a helpful landmark when locating the venue.
Kob Thai Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 10.30
- Location: Soi Haad Lamai 3
- Tel: +66 82 534 9325
- How to get there: Heading north on Samui Ring Road, Soi Haad Lamai 3 is 200m on the right before Lamai Temple. Kob Thai Restaurant is 200m further down on the right hand side of the Soi.