The Bistro at Rocky’s Boutique Resort
Restaurant In Koh Samui0
The Bistro is located at Rocky’s Boutique Resort and has a menu of Mediterranean and Thai favourites, focusing on grilled meats and fish. The atmosphere is elegant and modern; it mixes Thai décor with a relaxed beach feel. There is also seating either inside or next to the pool.
Some of the choices from the grill include local and imported ingredients such as salmon, Australian lamb cutlets, and Cajun tiger prawns. Local delicacies are used throughout the menu, such as the Seafood Pasta Cortoccio, which is an aglio e olio (garlic and olive oil) Italian-style dish served with local seafood from Koh Samui.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
If you prefer to eat meat, then the Steak Au Poivre comes in the form of Australian fed tenderloin which is glazed in brandy and served with peppercorn sauce.
There are many nods to Thai ingredients here, such as the Butter Fish wrapped in betel leaf which comes with a turmeric and coconut sauce, or the Tiger Prawns in Tamarind, which includes a signature homemade sauce that packs a punch.
You can also try some lighter bites like spring rolls that come with spicy dipping sauces, and pair these with a drink from the comprehensive drinks' menu of imported wines, cocktails, and soft drinks.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 23:00
- Location: At the southern end of Lamai Beach, a few hundred metres south of Hin Ta & Hin Yai
- Tel: +66 (0)77 418 367, +66 (0)88 765 6388