The Boudoir is a French restaurant that serves haute cuisine in settings inspired by Shahrazad’s Arabian Nights. The restaurant’s décor features oriental lanterns and rich textiles that bring a touch of the Middle East into the tropics. Lovingly reared by husband and wife team Patrice and Magali, the Boudoir is routinely ranked as one of the best restaurants in Koh Samui.
The Boudoir’s menu offers authentic French flavours with dishes etched on a classic blackboard. Highlights include duck confit and tournedos Rossini, followed by classic crème brûlée. Due to the generous portions, many diners choose to skip the tempting entrées to keep room for and really savour the main course.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
The home-like venue has limited seating so to make sure you get to experience the magic, booking ahead is advised. Finding the restaurant takes a little effort, which only adds to the venue’s cult status - just follow the signs and map co-ordinates carefully. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by the very hospitable owners who will make you feel right at home.
The Boudoir Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: 19:00 - 22:00, closed on Sundays
- Location: 32/2 Moo 1, Soi 1 Mae Nam
- Remarks: Reservation mandatory
- Tel: +66 (0)85 783 1031