The Boudoir Koh Samui is a French restaurant that serves haute cuisine in settings inspired by Shahrazad’s Arabian Nights. The restaurant’s décor includes oriental lanterns and rich textiles that bring a touch of the Middle East into the tropics. Founded by husband-and-wife team, Patrice and Magali, The Boudoir is routinely ranked as one of the best restaurants in Koh Samui.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of The Boudoir Koh Samui
The Boudoir offers authentic French flavours, with dishes etched on a classic blackboard. Highlights include duck confit and tournedos Rossini, followed by classic crème brûlée. Thanks to the generous portions, most people choose to skip the tempting entrées to make room for and really savour the main course.
The home-like restaurant has limited seating, so it's a good idea to book ahead. Finding The Boudoir Koh Samui takes a little effort, which only adds to its cult status – just follow the signs and map coordinates carefully. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by the very hospitable owners who will make you feel right at home.
The Boudoir Koh Samui
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 7pm to 11.45pm, Sunday from 7pm to 11pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 32/2 Moo 1, Mae Nam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)85 783 1031