Located on Chaweng Beach Road, a stroll away from Anantara Lawana Resort, The Larder is a stylish restaurant that offers rustic fine dining with a focus on simple but delicious food. Choices include mostly Western dishes such as burgers and salads, and there are light bites for lunch and dinner as well as full meals.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Light snacks for lunch come in the form of dishes like Scotch Egg (THB 300), a scotch egg with asparagus for dipping. Other choices include Stand and D’Liver (THB 340), a pork and chicken liver terrine with cider poached apples.
Full lunch meal choices include Fish and Chips (THB 400) and vegetarian options like the Pastafarian (THB 380), an open vegetable lasagne.
For dinner, you can choose from small plates like the Mussellini, a mussel and clam chowder with creamy potatoes (THB 320) or the Craberet (THB 340) which comes with miniature crab cakes and poached quail eggs.
Main dinner items feature Belly Legal (THB 620), a slow cooked pork belly dish with sweet potato puree, and Curried Away (THB 340) with curried lentils and a Scotch duck egg.
When it comes to drinks, the signature tipples here are a range of cocktails that start at THB 280 and include treats like the Old Fashioned Swine (THB 320) which is infused with bacon bourbon and maple syrup.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 23:00 (closed on Sunday)
- Location: 100m after Anantara Lawana Resort on the other side of Chaweng Beach Road
- Tel: +66 (0)77 601 259
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/thelardersamui