Chumphon Pinnacle Diving Daytrip
Scuba Diving in Koh Samui - Daytrip by Catamaran
This dive is great for seeing marine life and is an outstanding experience.
Chumphon Pinnacle is located 11km to the northwest of Koh Tao and is considered by many as the best dive site in the region. Made up from one huge granite pinnacle and a series of smaller ones, Chumphon’s main difference to Sail Rock is that the pinnacle starts 14 metres underwater and drops off to over 36 metres. Marine life found here includes whale sharks (seasonal), giant groupers, barracudas, bat fish and tuna. Dive profile: average 15-30 metres, Visibility: 20-30 metresRead More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.