Coral Diving Koh Yippon & Koh Wao Daytrip
Scuba Diving in Koh Samui - by Sea Star
Not far from Angthong National Park, enjoy a swim-through with scores of fish.
Koh Yippon is located at the northern extremes of Angthong National Marine Park. This beautiful archipelago due west of Koh Samui consists of over 50 Islands and is world renowned. The visibility here is often lower than at other dive sites but the snorkeling and diving combined with the stunningly picturesque topside scenery make an enjoyable day-trip.
Koh Yippon along with Koh Wao is the most popular area for diving and is noted for its shallow caves and swim-throughs, schools of fusiliers and its magnificent array of colourful soft corals and stingrays. If you're a novice diver then this destination with its mild currents and shallow depths will provide a great days diving.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.