Roctopus Dive Shop - Koh Tao
Dive with the best team on Koh Tao
Young, energetic, friendly and eco-conscious, Roctopus dive shop on Koh Tao is the place to learn to Scuba Dive for those who want the best service in the friendliest manner possible. Multilingual dive masters will take you to the best spots after teaching you the basics at the Thai-style Roctopus headquarters at beautiful Sairee Beach.
Roctopus deals in small groups of maximum four students so as to deliver a personal touch to diving and only top-quality equipment is used.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Care is taken that a wide range of dive sites is chosen and a non-conflicting schedule with other dive schools employed so as to avoid the crowds. You can book customized dive trips with dive masters at Roctopus to suit your every need with our experienced and knowledgeable dive masters.
There is also a Roctopus office at the pier at Mae Haad to book your classes. You will be provided with transportation to the main office at Sairee Beach.
Standard, non-customized dive classes come in six categories =- each in small personal sessions:
- Try Dive – a great way to introduce beginners to equipment adjustment, breathing and moving through the water.
- Open Water Dive – a supervised way of developing the skills required for a lifetime of marine exploration.
- Advanced Adventurer – a two-day course to enhance your underwater skills and confidence.
- Specialty Diver – a course designed to make you more independent from your instructor.
- Stress and Rescue Diver – Learn accident prevention and how to correctly deal with any problem situations.
- Dive Control Specialist – Dive Con – a combination of Dive Master and Assistant Instructor.
You can also get videoed – and learn how to shoot underwater videos – at Roctopus: Learn the basics of underwater video shooting beginning with the safety rules under the direct supervision of a professional and fully-qualified underwater camera operator. You will have to be an Open Water diver or higher to participate in these classes.
If you’re on the island don’t hesitate to go along and see what it’s all about at Roctopus’s office in Sairee Beach.