Samui Jungle Safari
Koh Samui Sightseeing Tour by Jeep
Samui Jungle Safari is a full day tour that takes in a great number of prime attractions on Samui, from religious sites to fantastic waterfalls and stunning viewpoints located high in the mountains.
Take a jeep and head to Nam Muang Waterfall for a stroll and a refreshing bath in the jungle, then go and pay respects to a unique mummified Buddhist monk, still in the meditation position, displayed at Wat Kunaram. Continue over for an exciting off-road trip in the mountains to reach a spectacular viewpoint overlooking the Gulf of Thailand before to visit one of the most unusual gardens in the world: the secret Buddha Garden. Relax over Thai lunch then it's off to see and learn just how the locals make rubber. Finally, check out another viewpoint near Chaweng that offers splendid views to Big Buddha and Koh Phangan before to get back to your hotel.
Highlights of this tour:
- Exhilarating tour by 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Na Muang Waterfall
- Secret Buddha Garden
- Stunning viewpoints in the mountain
- Discovery of local culture
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park