Living Thailand Eco Samui Tour
Nature Tours in Koh Samui
Half Day Program
Discover the Real Thailand in just four hours: Come with us to help harvest coconuts (and then sample them!) before visiting the wonder of Louang Phor Daeng, the mummified monk at Kunaram Temple. Check out Samui’s oldest industry and find out how many uses the coconut has then ride through the jungle on an elephant before cooling off at the beautiful Namuang Waterfall.
Full Day Program
Get the best of Samui in only seven hours. See a monkey show and sample local coconuts then learn how to make coconut milk before visiting Samui’s Real Life Museum. Check out a beautiful mountain viewpoint then visit a waterfall with ‘magic’ statues before cooling off at another waterfall. Rounding off your tour, visit a handicraft centre and have a delicious Thai lunch.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park