Hotels in Chaweng certainly can suit all tastes and budgets. The prime holiday destination in Koh Samui hosts the largest accommodation choice on the island. Whether it is beachfront resorts, cosy boutique hotels, neat and clean guesthouses, or opulent private villas, the Chaweng hotels scene well deserves its popular status.
When you want to get down to the heart of the action, Chaweng is the place to be for water-skiing, boating, scuba diving, and even people-watching. Enjoy the ease of shopping from beachside vendors or from the largest shopping mall in Samui and indulge yourself at the many local and international restaurants. If you can’t find something in Chaweng, then you won’t find it in Samui.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha