Sea Kayaking in Angthong
Snorkelling and Kayaking Tour from Koh Samui
Discover the splendours of Ang Thong Marine National Park in the Gulf of Thailand with this exciting sea kayaking day trip. After being transferred from your hotel to Bangrak Pier, embark on a large boat and breakfast while watching the majestic marine scenery slip by. Once arrived at Koh Mae Koh, kayak along the beautiful coastline before to hike and discover an emerald-green saltwater lake.
Enjoy a genuine Thai lunch served up on board by the crew members while heading to Koh Tai Plao for another kayaking session filled with caves and original rock formations. Then, you could relax or enjoy snorkelling from the beach before to get back to Samui before to be transferred back to your hotel.
Highlights of this tour:
- Visit some of the pristine islands of Ang Thong Marine National Park
- Activity-packed tour (kayaking, snorkelling and hiking)
- Comfortable large boat Delicious buffet lunch on board
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
Angthong National Park and Coral Island are amazing places to 'discover'. With overhanging cliffs, caves and warm, clear water you'll love the sights and sounds of these terrific destinations.
Sea Kayaking is one of the most fun ways of exploring the exotic and visually striking coastlands of these areas. Make the most of them with a full-day adventure tour.