Explorer Kayaking at Angthong Marine Park
Sea Kayaking Tours in Koh Samui
Transfer from your hotel to Nathon Pier. Depart Samui on a private fully equipped boat and enjoy your light breakfast on board (croissants, tea or coffee and fresh fruit).
Arrive at Angthong Marine National Park and commence the morning's kayaking along the stunning coastline of Koh Mae Ko. After landing the kayaks on the beach you can try an easy but spectacular climb through the dense tropical forest and narrow ravines that take you up to the Talai Nai or the 'Green Lagoon', a spectacular island viewpoint. After descending board the boat and cruise through the magnificent scenery of the Park while a delicious buffet lunch is served.
Arriving at Tai Plao Island in the northern region of the Park, our experienced guides will lead you in exploring the ancient limestone caves and bizarre rock formations along the coast by kayak. After, you can choose either to return to the boat and sunbathe or snorkel amongst the diverse marine life before returning to Koh Samui.
Explorer Kayaking at Angthong National Marine Park
Transfer from your hotel to the pier.
Depart aboard 23 m fully equipped boat, light breakfast.
Arrive at Angthong Marine National Park at Koh Mae Ko, first Kayaking.
After landing on the beach enjoy a short climb to the spectacular saltwater lake, The Green Lagoon.
Back to the Blue Star boat for a delicious buffet lunch while cruising through the northern region of the Park.
Kayaking at Ko Thai Plao. Discover magical caves and bizarre rock formations. Afterwards you have time for snorkeling or sunbathing.
Depart from the Marine Park and return to Ko Samui.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Pick up from hotels in Samui.
07:15 - 17:00 hrs
Transfer from/to hotel included
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in English/German/Thai
- Entrance Fee to Marine Park
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan, Transfer from/to your hotel
- A Light Breakfast, Soft drinks, Water & Fruits , Lunch Buffet (Thai food, not too spicy)
- Insurance (Accicent/Life)
- Big Boat transfer to Marine Park
- Sea Kayaking with American made kayaks, Cave Exploring, Sightseeing the "Green Lagoon"
- Snorkeling Gear, Life Vests, Waterproof Bags for cameras and personal belongings
- English/German/Thai Speaking Tour Guides
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Tour Schedule is subject to variation depending on weather conditions on the day.
- Children under 12 years old charge as child rate, under 6 years free of charge.
View Angthong National Park in a larger map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556