Angthong Speedboat Tour
Snorkelling and Kayaking Tours in Ang Thong from Koh Samui
This Angthong speedboat tour takes you to one of the most beautiful preserved area near Samui. Ang Thong is a fascinating National Park, made up of 42 islands, strangely shaped limestone outcrops, verdant hillsides and turquoise waters teeming with exotic fish. Many outdoor pursuits are possible here, with kayaking and snorkelling around these beautiful islands being particularly popular.
Departing from Bangrak Pier (close to Samui Big Buddha), the tour will take you first to Koh Wao for one-hour of snorkelling before to head to Koh Mae Koh. During the journey through the islands you’ll spot bizarre rock formations such as Monkey Rock. At Koh Mae Koh you’ll climb up to a viewpoint accessible via a solid staircase, offering a stunning panorama of the islands. You’ll then get to Koh Paluay for lunch. Afterwards you will move onto Son Pee Nong Beach for sunbathing, swimming, kayaking or a stroll in the jungle before to get back to Koh Samui at the end of the afternoon.
Highlights of this tour:
- Full-day tour in a pristine environment
- Stop by three islands – Koh Wao, Koh Mae Koh, and Koh Paluay
- Snorkelling and kayaking activities
- Sightseeing of natural wonders – limestone rock formations and Talay Nai lagoon
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park