Haad Yao & Haad Salad
Everything you Need to Know about Haad Yao & Haad Salad
The first thing that strikes newcomers who know that ‘Haad Yao’ means ‘Long Beach’ is that in fact it isn’t really that long! This white-sand strand is one of Koh Phangan’s most beautiful beaches and is wide enough to get an informal game of soccer going, with lots of shallow water and swaying palms. Facing west, it also enjoys wonderful sunsets.
Flanked at either end by huge granite rocks, it is home to several resorts and at Haad Yao View Resort at its northern end you’ll find a supermarket and massage facilities as well as a secondhand bookstore.
Haad Salad is Haad Yao’s younger sister – in places the beach is a mere metre wide. It is quieter with less swimming possibilities but nevertheless beautiful.Read More
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park