Koh Phangan Hotels are many and varied, including everything from stunning five-star beachside pool resorts to simple cheap guesthouses. The tiny tropical island has quite a surprising amount of choice, ensuring that there is a suitable place to stay for most needs and most budgets.
The island is, of course, famous for its nightlife – particularly the all-night beach parties which now seem to celebrate almost every phase of the moon. However, Koh Phangan hotels can also accommodate those looking for a quiet, peaceful escape on a beautiful tropical island. All of the desert island clichés are right here, including white-sand beaches, nodding palms and a jungle-covered interior. However, as you’ll see below, you certainly don’t need to rough it in a hand-made shack!
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park