Islands Nearby Koh Phangan
Koh Samui - Koh Tao - Ang Thong National Park
Koh Phangan is located about 55km from mainland, and is surrounded by islands which are also famous among travelers. 15km south of Koh Phangan lies the famous island of Samui. Koh Samui is more developed in matters of infrastructure and even has an airport.
35km north of Koh Phangan, you will find Koh Tao (Turtle Island), a small island renowned for its reefs and dive sites. 30km west of Koh Phangan is Ang Thong National Marine Park, an archipelago of about 42 islands. This marine national park offers superb sailing in an idyllic environment.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park