Everything you Need to Know about Thong Sala
Thong Sala has long played second fiddle to Koh Phangan Party Central, Haad Rin. Many people regard this port town as a mere disembarkation destination before heading on to another beach. But over the years Thong Sala has developed and is now an excellent shopping destination with an admirable choice of restaurants along with a daily colourful food market.
The town is the island’s administrative and financial centre and is where the island’s main post office is located. Several bars have sprung up that show Premier League football and there’s even a fully fledged English pub, serving all-day breakfasts. It’s certainly preferable to take a ferry to Thong Sala rather than Haad Rin if you’re heading to any other beach on the island in order to avoid the seriously tortuous roads just outside Haad Rin.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park