Ku Club is an open-air discotheque right on Baan Tai Beach, a 10-minute drive south of Thong Sala. Part of The Beach Village, it hosts a good list of international resident DJs, who bring a different music style every night. The small size of the venue gives it an excellent vibe. Food and drinks, ping-pong tables, very friendly staff, and affordable prices make Ku Club one of the favourite venues to party in Koh Phangan.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6 pm to 1 am
- Location: 100/5 Moo 1, Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 238 855
Loi Lay Floating Bar
Loi Lay Floating Bar is a cool place to relax while listening to modern beats and enjoying a drink. Floating on the sea by Baan Tai Pier, it's a great place for those who like house music and quirky venues. It opens on Sundays, with local and international DJs creating a unique musical vibe every week.
Loi Lay Floating Bar can get pretty crowded in the high season, but its atmosphere is really cool and unique – prices are pretty reasonable, too.
- Opening Hours: Sunday from 9 pm to 4 am (closed from Mondays to Fridays)
- Location: 36 Moo 3, Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Address: +66 (0)84 454 7240
Hub Sports Cafe
Hub Sports Café is a cheerful place to head to for draft beer and pub grub in Koh Phangan. It overlooks the Thong Sala Pier, giving you a nice view of passing ferries and the Andaman Sea.
A large professional pool table dominates half of the Hub Sports Café. With barrel tables and chunky furniture, sports playing on TVs, a free jukebox, and a classic Irish atmosphere, Hub Sports Cafe is worth a visit.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8 am to 10 pm
- Location: 74/4 Moo 1, Thong Sala, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 825 4158
The Jam Bar
The Jam Bar in Koh Phangan is right on the beach of Hin Kong, just after the bridge when you come from Thong Sala. Mostly made of wood, bamboo and thatch, this cool venue has plenty of musical instruments for impromptu jamming sessions. A meeting point of talented musicians in Koh Phangan, The Jam Bar is also a great sundowner spot, at which you can eat and drink for decent prices.
- Opening Hours: Thursday from 7 pm to 1 am, Sunday from 8 pm to 1 am
- Location: Hin Kong Rd, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)85 923 0337
The Masons Arms
The Masons Arms is a classic, Tudor-style pub set in an expansive beer garden in Thong Sala. With several beers on tap, including Guinness, Kilkenny, Kronenbourg and Singha, all-day breakfasts and hearty pub grub along with a free jukebox and free Wi-fi, The Masons Arms is one of the best watering holes on the island of Koh Phangan.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9.30 am to midnight
- Location: 145/5 Thong Sala, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)62 456 0192