Napoleon Restaurant in Samui
Lamai Restaurants & Dining0
With classical lines, embossed plates and serviettes and paintings of Napoleon on the walls, this restaurant simply oozes La Belle France. Napoleon has space for 35 covers and keeps things personal with a purposely limited menu that changes every two months.
A gastronomic treat for French food lovers, Napoleon serves traditional dishes and also offers set menus (named after Napoleon’s victories naturally, as the owner-chef is Corsican) at reasonable prices.Read More
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
The modest wine list offers five whites, two rosés and five reds – all Corsican labels and all fairly priced in a country that levies 400% tax on wine. Open-sided with views out over Lamai Main Street, the restaurant is fan cooled with typical dishes being mustard rabbit, tornedos flambé and crème brulee a la vanille.
If you are a fan of French cuisine try Napoleon and you won’t be disappointed.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 19:00 – 22:00 daily
- Location: Lamai Main Street
- Tel: +66 (0)85 478 4571
You May Also Like