No Stress Beach Bar & Restaurant Koh Samui
Beach Dining in Lamai0
No Stress Beach Bar & Restaurant is, as the name suggests, a relaxing place to chill out on Lamai Beach. With sun loungers, umbrellas, free Wi-Fi and a great selection of food and beverages, it has all you need for a relaxing day on the beach.
Use of the sun loungers, towels and the internet is entirely free, though the French management are obviously expecting you to order at least a drink or two. There is certainly an excellent choice available, with competitive prices for beer (starting from 80 baht for a local brew), wine (150 baht for a glass of the house pours), cocktails (160 baht each for a range of classics) and even fresh coconuts (from 80 baht).
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Food is best enjoyed in the small beach shack-style restaurant part of No Stress Beach Bar & Restaurant. The choices are pretty much what you would expect of a French-owned eatery in Thailand, with a choice of baguette sandwiches (from 200 baht), mussel dishes (390 baht) and well-known Thai favourites like pad Thai (150 baht), som tam (140 baht) and pineapple fried rice (200 baht), among others. Snacks, salads, pasta dishes, homemade ice cream and grilled meat and fish are also available, all for impressively low prices.
No Stress Beach Bar & Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 08:30 – 18:00
- Location: 127/64 Moo 3, on Lamai Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)85 891 2102
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/no.stress.restaurant.koh.samui
You May Also Like