No Stress Koh Samui Restaurant is, as the name suggests, a relaxing place to chill out on Lamai Beach. With sun loungers, umbrellas, and an extensive selection of food and beverages, it has just about everything you need for a relaxing day on the beach.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Highlights of No Stress Koh Samui Restaurant
You can use sun loungers, towels and Wi-Fi for free, though it’s best to order a drink or two during your visit. There is certainly an excellent choice available, with competitive prices for beers, wines, cocktails, and even fresh coconuts.
Food is best enjoyed in No Stress Koh Samui Restaurant's beach shack-style dining space. The choices are pretty much what you'd expect of a French-owned eatery in Thailand, with a choice of baguette sandwiches, pasta and mussel dishes, along with well-known local favourites like phad Thai, som tam (spicy papaya salad), and pineapple fried rice. Snacks, salads, homemade ice cream and grilled meat and fish are also available, all for impressively low prices.
No Stress Koh Samui Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: 127/64 Moo 3, Maret, Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)84 119 0182