The Cabaret Lamai Beach is the most chic and modern of the ladyboy shows in Samui, with a luxurious VIP area and talented transgender dancers in 12-act, one-hour performances featuring great family-friendly comedy and song and dance routines.
Located close to the Lamai Variety Centre on the main road through the relatively quiet town, the well-decorated theatre does not get as busy as those in Chaweng, but the dancers still giving it their all, no matter the size of the audience. The show has less ‘audience involvement’ than others of its kind, making it a safer option if you’re easily embarrassed and just want to enjoy the great choreography, feathery costumes and lip-synching to Whitney Houston, Britney Spears and The Weather Girls (no prizes for guessing which of their songs they do!), among others.
The Cabaret Lamai Beach has three shows per night, starting at 20:30, 21:30 and 22:30. Tickets cost 250 baht and includes a free drink.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
The Cabaret Lamai Beach
- Opening Hours: 20:00 – 24:00
- Location: 124/555 Moo 3, Haad Lamai Road, Lamai
- Tel: +66 (0)81 894 3250
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cabaretlamaibeach