The Wine Bar in Lamai
In the midst of a warren of girlie bars near to Lamai’s night bazaar stands the Wine Bar – living proof that someone is actually thinking outside the box in Lamai. The Wine Bar is the preferred oasis for many expatriate professionals living in and around Lamai as it is exactly what it says on the tin – a wine bar where people can socialise over a good drink without being harassed.
The great part about it is that Thomas, the French owner, sources good wine (and beer) at sometimes a third of the price that you will pay in hotels or resorts.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
The Wine Bar mixes several concepts: it’s a night bar but also a lounge and as a wine bar it has quite an exotic choice of beers.
With a pool table, sofas, low tables, and an L-shaped bar behind which Thomas reigns, The Wine Bar certainly has a personal touch and is recommended to those who aren’t that enthusiastic about the Lamai girlie scene but who still would like a drink and a chat.
The Wine Bar
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 02:00
- Location: Near Lamai Night Plaza
- Tel: 087 099 8845