Lamai Centre is a small plaza-like shopping precinct in the heart of Lamai (hence the name), opposite the Golden Elephant restaurant. With a modest selection of high-quality shops and cafés, it is worth a visit for its unique wares and peaceful atmosphere.
The plaza is really little more than a short indent on one side of the main road running through Lamai, which goes back about 60m. However, that indent is lined with boutique stores and has a pleasant fountain and pond in the middle, giving it a look and feel halfway between Thai and European.
The shops available at Lamai Centre include a travel agent, a tattoo and body piercing shop, a massage parlour, a second-hand book shop a lamp shop and a clothing store. This, plus an ice cream parlour, make it a very tourist-oriented place to shop in Lamai
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Location: Haad Lamai Road, Lamai