A longstanding Mae Nam institution, Angela’s Diner used to be known as Angela’s Bakery and it sits on the island’s main ring road at the entry of Mae Nam if coming from Bophut.
This appealing diner serves all-day breakfasts, fresh pies, salads, sausage rolls, chilli con carne, sandwiches, cold cuts and a whole lot more, including good desserts.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
The décor is especially worth mentioning with colourful teapots, a large model airplane hanging from the roof, humorous advertising slogans, “Drink Coffee: Do stupid things faster with more energy” and daily specials on blackboards.
Background music is discreet and indeed the atmosphere is as calm as a waiting room. Angela’s is popular with local expatriates and return visitors to the island who are looking for a change from Thai food.
- Opening Hours: 07:30 – 16:00
- Location: Diagonally opposit to the police station on Ring Road
- Tel: 077 427 396