Angela's Diner in Koh Samui
Maenam Restaurants & Dining0
A longstanding Mae Nam institution, Angela’s Diner used to be known as Angela’s Bakery and it sits on the island’s main ring road at the entry of Mae Nam if coming from Bophut.
This appealing diner serves all-day breakfasts, fresh pies, salads, sausage rolls, chilli con carne, sandwiches, cold cuts and a whole lot more, including good desserts.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
The décor is especially worth mentioning with colourful teapots, a large model airplane hanging from the roof, humorous advertising slogans, “Drink Coffee: Do stupid things faster with more energy” and daily specials on blackboards.
Background music is discreet and indeed the atmosphere is as calm as a waiting room. Angela’s is popular with local expatriates and return visitors to the island who are looking for a change from Thai food.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 07:30 – 16:00
- Location: Diagonally opposit to the police station on Ring Road
- Tel: 077 427 396